Here I am, back in Sentosa after 3 weeks. This time, it's with the av people, seniors and juniors! Even though most people couldn't make it, we had fun nevertheless. I remember the last I reached Sentosa before 12 was in nov/dec when I was in Sec 3, to sun-tan with Rachel. After playing few round of frisbee and captains' ball, jiehan, debbie, yuhan, stacy, irene and me went for a dip. Once I submerged myself in the water, i felt a poking feeling on my upper left arm, didn't know why. They said it was because of the salt water, but I didn't experience that when i went for a dip with Rachel. I believe it was 1-2pm when we hit the water. I wasn't expecting myself to tan a lot, cux I didn't see much diff on my legs nor arms when we went to bathe.
It was until I carried my bag when I came out from the toilet. Damn pain. lol. Haven't experienced sun burn for a while now, so imma half lobster for a few days. woo.

'ms purple' Her face turned reddish purple after the outing. haha.
'ms stone'

As quoted from yuhan, "digging your own grave", because jiehan did most the job in digging the hole, in the end he lost in the 'ohm ohm chucky chucky' game and had to be buried.Face red, shoulders red, pain. Pardon me for that tired look, haha.









