After playing for awhile, Giennieve, daze, ss and me got really thirsty and decided to go 7-11 to buy drinks. Upon reaching the 7-11 at the main entrance, it was damn small and squeezy, plus all the big bottled drinks were not chilled. We decided to continue walking to palawan's 7-11. Bigger, better, cooler. haha. We took about an hour in total to finally get to our drinks.
Played some captainball after we got back. 5 v 5 then 8 v 8. Damn fun. Got into the water for a splash before going to wash up. & I swear siloso toilets are a killer. Though palawan and siloso toilets are different, palawan is definitely less crowded than siloso. Wanted to go to palawan to wash up, but ss and i ended up waiting for our turn at siloso for about 1 hour. Thanks Giennieve and daze for waiting! :}
Met the rest at skypark after buying subway up. SS and I felt too comfortable to get up after settling down with our food. Watched the guys played pool then managed to catch the last train from dhoby ghaut home. :D

Watching them play pool. hurhur.

I was taking this picture and Htp already sneezed 2 times.
I counted to 3 and he did it again. LOL.
Keep having difficulties uploading pics to blogger, thanks daze for helping me out! <3













