Just a random post, so thought of posting this picture up. Been busy with Project Work the past 3 nights. Wait, make it 4, including tonight because I changed topic from Emergency to Conservation. Couldn't have done it without the help of my awesomely wise father of course. Although the generic research and all that made it somewhat relevant to D&T, I'm not that inclined for the 'Generation of Ideas' in PW terms. hahaha. D&T would be so much better. Nevertheless, hoping the super late nights will pay off to get a better grade than my 1st draft. hurr.
Time is tickin, t-t time time is tickin' tickin'. Time is tickin', t-t time is tickin' away.
Inspired by Mr Bryan Goh, hopefully making notes for each subject this time round will be useful. Shall find time for it then.
Up till now, 8 to 9 weeks into the academic term, the subject that is of greatest worry to me is still History. :\ (edit: plus Econs. Part a and b in 45mins omgz. Must write super fast.) It's not only the facts, it's how you link them to answer the question. I try my best la hor.
Oh, not try. I must do my best. :)

