
Up on Mt Seolak, S.Korea '07
Went back to Hillgrove after school today with some of the ex-hillgrovians in pj, Jimmy, Tasya and Xin Yi to collect our O-level certificate. Teacher-scouting after that! Saw Mr Teo, he wondered why I was dressed half Hillgrove, half PJ. lol. We found Mr Kelvin at the store, he then took me and Jimmy to Mr Bala. Mr Chin didn't come though.
Just nice, when Mr Bala was about to leave the staff room then I came to visit. haha. His words made my day, plus a reconfirmation of my doubts on the D&T results. Glad that his students were interested in my popcorn thingy :} Hopefully I'll get to collect my work back though, to remember my 8 months of hard work lol. 4E2 students from pj went back too, Jian Ming, Ching Kiat and gang. Chatted with Ms Chong and Mr Loh behind G.O. Oh and a short convo with Mr Bambang. Shall. strive. to. follow. his. footsteps. History!
Oh and there's a new stall selling Western Food. Didn't try it today though. Annnd. the drinks stall, I graduate then there's more stock of Latte siaaa. Boo.
I miss Hillgrove Secondary School. Yes I do.
(Only having graduated will you feel this way man)