Due to not having done any vigorous sports/exercises for the past 2 or 3 years (those who know me should know why), it had an effect on me this morning. I reached the busstop on time, with Wanqin alr reached. She then came over to ask me if I had brought my thermometer. I O: and said I'll rush home to take. Tried to call my dad but he was sleeping very soundly. So in fear of not arriving in time of the next bus, I ran, walked, ran walked home, then did the same to the busstop. I thought it was alright, the short distance running couldn't have affected me much. But, I was wrong. Upon boarding the bus, I felt very uncomfortable. My head was spinning, my whole body felt wobbly. It turned out to be a blackout as my vision blurred then I couldn't see. I told Wanqin and Peijun about my discomfort. I couldn't hear that clearly too when Wanqin gave a response. I could see and hear again when we reached the busstop to alight, still feeling quite uncomfortable and cold though. This is the second time I had a blackout, the first when I was Sec2.
I don't like blacking out, makes me feel helpless, since you cant see nor hear at that moment. It should be because I ate little food for breakfast, and I spent so much energy on running suddenly. Body cannot take it ba. Father initially said it's prob due to lack of sleep, which was impossible, because I slept from 7pm to 12am, then 2am to 6am the day before. I thought I couldn't survive the activities for the day. But since I didn't felt any major discomfort after that, I went through with the intro lectures and cca exhibition. Going for try outs for archery only. Canoeing, badminton, volleyball, netball, touch rugby are ccas I have interest in joining, but I can't. Vigorous trainings. ):
& I bought my pair of sports shoe alr! Adidas!
