
My OGLs were nice, but it's a pity we didn't get to play 'Husband and Wife' as one of our icebreaker games. Could be a better icebreaker than wacko/um jiji um ji. Wild wild west was alright lol. The songs and cheers part was rather paiseh thing la. First day, J1s all sian, plus it was around 2pm, tired from all the long talks and explanation. Until we did the Pioneer Ichiban cheer. That made the situation a liiiiil better. But I think it's normal la, new faces. Again. PJ's compounds are definitely larger, and I felt like a Sec1. Lost and unfamiliar, despite having people I know there. Registered myself for councillor. Cux the OGLs totally changed how I thought Jc students would be. Because they're super rar rar. lolz. See how also la, cux I also a bit shy shy one. :P We were then dismissed around 3+.
Xin Yi and I then went to visit Mr Yeo and Mr Koh. Chatted about how us and other ppl did for O's, and asked about taking certain H2 subjects. The newly renovated area's nice! Headed home after that. Super tired. Overall it's rather refreshing, after going through the college tour and such.
