Friday
Last day of Orientation week as mentioned, (I know I haven't been blogging lately, hehe) it was F.U.N. During the dialogue session, indeed interesting questions and issues were raised, and I strongly agree with the question on why the orientation programme is weird, where we study, play, then we study again. (of which the first 'study' gave me much stress on whether I'm fit to be in a jc) But the 3-day orientation of fun and games after splitting the cohort into classes did loosen me up on the upcoming workload I'm going to face in my 2 years in pj.
It felt like a reenactment of Sec1 in Hillgrove, where I participated in a dance together with some of 1E1s and other classes, because I participated in a dance for the finale of the orientation, where performers only had a few hours to choreograph and practice our dance. But this time, I did couple dance. 4 couple-performers on stage having lots of fun. lol. New found friends from other classes, awesome. & Not forgetting the other performers of our clan, where they danced to one HSM song. (I forgot which) The most distinct performance among the 6 clans was the one which danced to Low. When it came to the chorus, everyone in the canteen were 'low, low, low''-ing. haha.
Because of the mass fun and cute dances after the performances, plus the list of activities we went through the past 2 days, I haven't felt so sporty in a long time, in fact, for 3 years. hoho. This is the only picture I managed to take with my phone. Thanks Khairiah for the pictures! ♥
Waynn! (likeTHAT) Neh, he is the one that I was talking to you about lor, look like you de. Haha ok la don't look so alike but for first impressions, he really gave me a feeling of you. :} But nothing's like the original, yea? :B
luqman, me, khairiah!
Oh and new season of Survivor! (Tocantins)
Saturday
Went out with mum and dad in the morning, then parted to go bugis junction with mum to check out schoolbags. Didn't manage to find any, but oh well, no hurry. Jonie came and we went to scout for food in the basement. Sadly, I couldn't spend much time with her as I had an appointment with sis & bf to buy my belated birthday present. It was a good thing she stayed, where her opinions helped in my decision. :D
Sunday
After having a late lunch with sis, bf and kelvin, we parted ways as I needed to go home to finish up my homework. On the way home, I initially only wanted to drop at Causeway Point to buy another stud to pair up the other one. But when I went up the escalator, I saw popular. Thought of just buying pen refills, then I ended up buying foolscap and files. lol.