Went evo to meet up with Tobi. Visited Ck at work too. Then I noticed this shooting game and asked Ck what was that. 'Ooohh so that's Left 4 Dead!' Just nice when I told Tobi I wanted to learn how to play he said can, since Tidux and another friend of his, Wie Li (if i'm not wrong) is coming down to find him. First round, I kept needed ppl to revive me lol. Almost wanted to give up, but got the hang of it when I learned how to save ppl hahaha. I still died though for 2 rounds. -In memory of: xRhapsody- LOL second round cux help came alr, then wie li was down, I'm alr dead, then tobi and tidux ps him haha.
Then kAU! GOT WONDERGIRLS LEH. AND BIGBANG. OMG. STYLISH(FILA)! I literally went gaga on the spot. Too bad the moves didn't tele to the real ones. Whee sung! Brown Eyed Girls! All so familiar! heheheh.
Met up with sis at orchard for cny shooopppping. Went round Far East Plaza, got nothing except lunch. 锅贴 overload manz. Headed over to Bugis. It's a Saturday, so it's squeezy as hell. But we managed to get a few goodies. Failed to get a bag though. So if you've watched Survivor: Gabon, I would be in the merged tribe - NOBAG. ha.ha. Met up with Spartans after that. Went to Esplanade's roof terrace to have my advanced birthday celebration. My first time up there. AWESOME VIEW. SG FLYER! Wooooooooooo.
Happy advanced birthday to me and THANKS SPARTANS! ♥
Thanks Phatom for the present too! Really shocked me hahaha :D:D
Will only open it when my birthday comes ah, although you alr told me what is it. hehe.
