Having met Stefan and Gavin was the best birthday present I've received this year. Sorry I was late though. ): Met up with Charlene(Sean) for a movie. Since Stefan and Gavin could still spare some time, and I wanted to talk to them longer, we walked to Cathay together. Coincidentally, Sean met his friends on the way, thus I could steal more time with S&G. :} After buying tickets for Inkheart, sent S&G to the taxi stand. How I wished I had more time with them; oh well, blame myself for being late. :(
Inkheart was alright. Mystical, magical, somewhat like Harry Potter but it definitely doesn't pack a punch compared to the latter. Thanks Sean for today! Im putting your guide book(paper) to good use. lol. Happy 17th Birthday to me! :D
Saturday
Went shopping with sis at FarE plaza again, got nothing in hand until we went over to Chinatown. I was appalled by the prices of $10 almost everywhere I turn. 10 10 10 hahaha. Got myself one more graphic bag again heee. I then watched the Wedding Game with Tobi and Simon around 9.
Although it's a comedy for the whole family to enjoy, and yes it was entertaining, on the whole I felt as though I'm paying to see Fann and Christopher getting intimate, lol.
Saturday
Went to watch Love Matters with sis and friend. It was alright too. Though I recommend love matters than the wedding game, watch both la. haha.
Went back home for reunion dinner after that. Hope everyone's 团圆饭 was a spread and lastly,
HAPPY 牛 YEAR! :D
Receive more angpaos ah!
▓__▓
Moooooo.
