1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!
If someone says "Is this okay?" You say?
Big Bang - Wonderful
Wonderful!
How do you feel today?
Wonder Girls - So Hot
LOL.
What is your life's purpose?
Rain - Rainism
I'm gonna be a bad boy,
I'm gonna be a bad bad boy~
What is your motto?
Son Dambi - Crazy
micheoseo~
What do your friends think of you?
Big Bang - Sunset Glow
Oh, I love you girl!
What do you think about very often?
Big Bang - Oh My Friend
Oh my friend, oh my friend!
What is 2+2?
2PM - 10 Points Out Of 10
hheeheh.
What do you think of your best friend?
DBSK - Mirotic
I do not know what that means hahaha.
What do you think of the person you like?
Brown Eyed Girls - My Style
o: okay.
What is your life story?
YMGA Ft. Uhm Jung Hwa - Tell It To My Heart
woo.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kim Bum Soo Ft. Yoo Bin - Do You Know That
Actually I don't.
What do you think when you see the person you like?
Epik High - 1 Minute 1 Second
I can't let go (Go Go)
What do your parents think of you?
Dae Sung - Look At Me, Gwisun
-Does the dance!-
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Big Bang - Number 1
Yea you can be sure, I'm your number 1!
Ok! What will they play at your funeral?
Wonder Girls - Nobody
I want nobody nobody but you!
What is your hobby/interest?
Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl
Okay!
What do you think of your friends?
Lee Min Woo Ft. Yoo Bin - Honey
:D
What's the worst thing that could happen?
Rain - Love Story
o.o
How will you die?
Koda Kumi - Taboo
What is the one thing you regret?
Wonder Girls - Food Song
More food!
What makes you laugh?
SHINee - Amigo
AMIGO! AMIGO!
What makes you cry?
Whee Sung - Fading Star
Will you ever get married?
Big Bang - How Gee
Raise the roof, raise the roof..
What scares you the most?
Lee Hyori - Hey Mr. BiG
Does anyone like you?
JJ Lin - Always Online
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Kim Jong Kook - You Are Loveable
Change bpm!
What hurts right now?
Big Bang (SeungRi Solo) - Strong Baby
Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack!
What will you post this as?
Big Bang - Haru Haru
YAY!
