Due to the nearing of Christmas, had the last day of work on Tuesday for us part-timers. Will definitely miss working with them. Even during the busiest and rush time for goods, we still managed to squeeze in some fun. I've also gained much experience on the 'behind-the-scenes' of a bakery. Within less than 1mth in the company, I've also managed to help in the process of making food like fruit cake, stollen and log cake. Cinammon star was fun to cut but it tasted as if it didn't got baked. Horrible, to me. lol. Since orders received were mostly from hotels, I got to realise the entire process of the gifts we see at hotels. From the mixing to the moulding/cutting, to the baking to the packing and the ribbon-tying. All in all, it was an awesome experience, one I would never forget. 8D
After work, I attended the bbq at Blk 350. Actually it was a gathering for 6/2 pupils but some of us 6/3 pupils went too. Oh well, at least we know each other yea? Chee Peng was the organiser cum chef, joined with Beng Loon, Wenxi, Bee Leng, Yue Hui, Jie Xin, Yi Han, Kai Ting, Nazri, Derek, Fazli, Kien Zhong, Philip, Wei Lun, Yan Hui, Xiu Yu, Hazwan, Yong Liang, Chen Xing and me. Mr Michael was invited too. Had a great night and thanks Jie Xin for the pictures! :D

Kien Zhong!

Nazri!

Philip!

Chatted until 1am+ before going home, and I couldn't get up the next morning to attend my tuition grad lunch at East Coast. ): Met Bobbie on the way to Giennieve's house in the evening for Spartans' Christmas stayover. Thanks Huimin for the pictures!

Giennieve! :D

Not forgetting the people who prepared the Christmas dinner for us:
Huimin, Stella, Fishy and Giennieve. It was a spread! :D

Htp bought this log cake for Spartans as the gift exchange, and Huimin gave Htp&spartans a beautiful photo album with Htp and individual members in it.


& Merry Christmas everyone! 8D