Watched My Mighty Princess with sis at Plaza's GV. What can I say, I simply enjoyed every minute of it. Not only because it's in korean, but it has a good storyline too.
It's not v popular with Singaporeans as it only has 3 regular timings available, unlike Painted Skin or Mamma Mia!: The Movie, which has many timing slots. One reason is perhaps the promotion poster used at the cinemas are not attractive enough. (unlike these 3 that I've posted, heh)
I was taken aback when I heard one of the three teenagers sitting infront of me said, "eh, Korean ah?" o_o So perhaps most ppl would think that it would just be another movie like My Sassy Girl or My Girl. All the my my titles. -.- The guy beside Shin Mina on the lower half of the poster (above) does not look like him. He looks so much cuter in the movie, lol. I would personally recommend this movie, most definitely.
Watch it babies!
After walking around, we headed back home. It was around 11 then. Before going down the escalator to bunk & mrt, met up with Alvin! Shocked and elated, LOL. Been a while since I last saw him. Met Dimpleboi too. :D
MBC Music Core 080927 - Wonder Girls Comeback Stage
vid cr: wgjjang.wp
This is by far the best comeback they've ever had, better than So Hot. Mainly because of the choreography and how the song is suited to display their vocals. Their vocals were hit right on notes, the choreography was splendid and synchronized.
The best part is that Yoo Bin's rap part for the Rainstone remix (which is different from the mv) was included. Two thumbs up for this awesome performance on Music Core.
Nobody but the Wonder Girls! d^^b
As the Wonder Girls begin the 'Nobody' fever, BigBang performed their farewell stage with 'Haru Haru' and 'Heaven', which is the first song performed live on their last stage.
Music Core 080927 - Big Bang Haru Haru and Heaven Farewell Stage
vid cr: bigbangkorean.wp, vicky
Now I am too, like Vicky, suspicious of a new haircut under that furry thing on GD's head, which he has been wearing for a few times already. It was indeed heaven for us girls as BigBang did wonderful with their choreography. At the end, '24/7 my heaven' was superb.
The boys did an awesome job tonight. iVIPs and VIPs have not been let down. All the best for their advancement to Japan for their 'STAND UP TOUR' and to promote their album 'Number 1' (to be released on 22nd Nov) and they'll be back in Korea soon with another anticipated fabulous album to close off 2008 with a big BANG. ♥