After few months of cutting, buffing, sanding, moulding, gluing, adjusting, improving, most of our artifacts are D.O.N.E. That calls for a celebration! haha. I screwed up a lil bit at the end, but oh well, make it up in the folio then. Homework for the weekend+one public holiday; don't even get me started. It's enough to get me stuck at home to finish it.
Aqilah, Hazwani, Yuzalina, Syahidah, Renee, Hafiz and me went to Dina's house in preparation for tomorrow's picnic with the class at the Botanical Gardens after happily completing our artifacts. Specifically to make Renee's agaragar and my sandwiches. It was hilarious watching Dina imitating the people we know, lol.
Bloody shit.
I'm getting paranoid about the elimination of the matt surface when Mr Salihin used the burning tool thingy for my joints part. It turned transparent.
My magic hat too. Literally burnt. I can't even rebuff it cux it's already stuck to the upper half.
Shit man. How.
I need stickers.
Popcorn stickers.
Pepsi stickers.
I'm at quite a loss. >_>
PARANOID. zzz.
& Finally, finally, finally. After 5 months. The Punkstar membership card is ready for collection. hurrah.
