The birthday cake we (Dina, Hazwani, Yuzalina, Renee, Syahidah, Hafiz, Eliyana, Diyana and me [I'm not sure if the people stated are correct though]) bought for her. We surprised her at the playground near wm, whom she was accompanied (lured) by Dina, Huda, and if I'm not wrong, Shafikah. It was a joyous moment. Then we discussed and Aqilah decided on Lot 1's Pizza Hut to have lunch. As friends we all love you and sincerely wish you a very sweeeeeet sixteen!
I'd also like to take this opportunity to say that I'm very grateful to have known such wonderful classmates who are friends that care for one another, in times of good and bad, regardless of how we differ. Although the bond we share isn't very strong, but I think that you guys are amazing people who will reach out to others, be passionate lovers (heh) and most importantly, trustworthy companions to the various people you will meet in the near future. Yours truly, I love youuuuuuu. muah.
p.s. to Aqilah: Hope you have fun with the -muahahaha-ing toy!
