Bobbie, Adelene, Yuan, Cindy, Nightz, Lychee, Dorisa, Giennieve, Htp, Haigui, Prince, LPXX, Phatom, Huimin, Jetbond, Opti, Wankin, Mantou, tongtong. Reen and Suki joined later.
I think that's all who turned up, if I don't rmbr wrongly, because we didn't manage to take a group photo at the end of the cele.
More pictures were uploaded in fam blog, but i shall choose some and post here hehe.
Giennieve and the birthday boy!
Lychee, Min, Haigui and me.
Cindy, Htp and Giennieve!
Min and me!
Mr. Smilie and Prince.
Lychee and Prince!
Group photo! (mini)
Happy 13th Birthday Bobbie!
Had a chat with god-mother (sister's) this morning at gys. Then we stumbled upon a topic about scars, hospitals and doctors. I was surprised, then started to feel depressed when my god-father said that if I were to be operated by a doctor in a private hospital, my scar won't be so big and obvious, at most just one line, thin and flat.
Then she mentioned to my mum about these kind of money for quality service cannot don't spend. I interrupted saying that having a big scar or not will affect me for the rest of my life. And they also mentioned about doing it young better than you're old as skin grows back faster. So haahaah. Yes. My mother will bring me to have my scar look nicer after my 'O's. It's either injecting some liquid to make it nicer, or opening up the scar and stitching it up neatly and nicer than before. We also discussed about the service at government hospitals compared to private hospitals. I strongly agreed on the point where, when you press the button for help, based on my experience, the nurses take forever to respond to my need. They also said that the nurses and doctors at private hospitals are very alert and respond almost immediately at your need, based on experience. Of course, that happens when you pay a reasonable sum of money.





