Racial Harmony Day!
It's the 2nd and last time I'm wearing an ethnic costume, thanks Shakilah for lending! :D
Too many pictures, some are in Renee's camera, so i'll just post some. Okay quite a lot. You may lag. Oh and sorry to trouble Eliyana for rety-ing my hair several times, thanks!
I didn't take a picture with Rachel! ):
Me, Aqilah, Elaine.

Peishi, Elaine.
Elaine, Biyu.
Peishi, me, Qian Yi, Elaine.
Aqilah took this. Ida posing beautifully still! haha.
Peishi, me.
me, Peishi, Renee, Elaine.

4E6; those who wore (excluding Chen Xing and Nelson)

Biyu, me.

Eliyana, Elaine.

me, Elaine, Yuan Yun.

me, Elaine. Yellow Bananas. I'm B1, she's B2.

Kai Kee, Elaine, Biyu, Yuan Yun.

Some of 2e1e1 peeeople!

Misliana and me, the Leaning Tower of Hillgrove.

Kai Kee, me.

me, Yuan Yun.

me, Elaine, Yuan Yun.

Qian Yi, me, Elaine, Yuan Yun.

Mrs Peng walked past, so we snapped a group shot.

Qian Yi took this, and I like this alot. lol.

Qian Yi, me.

Mustaffa, me. I like this picture toooo.
Mustaffa, me, again.
Me, Afiq.
Eliyana, me.

me, Hazwani.

Hanis, me. Dark though.
Me, Hamidah.
Amirah, me.

Group shot with Mr Bambang.
Alot of me hor. lol. It's a colourful Monday, no Monday blues. Ironically I felt super restless while doing the mock paper.