cake head. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35544031?origin\x3dhttp://rhapsody-soul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2 Different Tears

hi. i'm charlene. if you have difficulties pronouncing my name, i respond to Eh. i'd take Korean as a third language. i love sports, the beach and the sun. i fancy exhilarating thrill rides and horror movies, i'd like to taste food from all over the world and i love caffe latte, homemade. lastly, Singaporean.

Music: Big Bang, Jay Park, 2PM, Lee Hyori, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, BEAST, MBLAQ

Twitter: xrhap

CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG!

ShoutMix chat widget

WITHOUT YOU
Schools/Networks.

09S07
2E1 06
agnes
alyssa
aqilah
aung htet
avalyn
biyu
charlene
cindy
dina
eileen
elaine koh
elaine chong
hazwani
huiling
jena
jeremy
jiexin
ken
kien zhong
kweecheng
marilyn
meihui
peishi
qianyi
sebastian
shun yu
shuyi
syahidah
vedelene
wanzhen
weilun
wenxi
wilson
yuzalina

Auditioners/Bunkers.

adelene
audrey
beckie
bobbie
cassie
cheehoe
christopher
chutima
cindy
clara
clarissa
clarissa
corin
deborah
desmond
dimpleboi
dorisa
elaine
erica
esther
evelyn
gavin
germaine
giennieve
gooodboy
hidayah
huifen
huimin
jasmine
jean
jiamin
jocie
jenjira
joselyn
julia
junhao
kaihoon
kenneth
leost
lina
lynette
mark
micaela
michelle
mir0kii
nicholas
qiqi
rebecca
reen
ronald
ruiqi
sheryl
sophie
stella
suki
vanessa
vivian
wankin
waynn
wei ching
winny
woosa
xiaocats
xtouran
yinfang
yizhen
yukie
yulin

Wonderfuls/Kpop!

charlene
hyewon
jiefang
joey
loo eng
qian ru
shiqi
wenzhuang
xue er

SHOCK

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
June 2010

CREDITS
layout by seisha/ladun.
header by yours truly.

Friday, June 27, 2008 | 11:17 PM


It's Hillgrove's 7th Annual Track and Field Championships!
In other words, Sports Day!

Initially I just thought of going to cheer on Apache participants, but when Mr Wong came to our class the day before to ask if anyone was interested to join the captains powerball game(whereby teams can choose to hit the cones/pass to the captain, cones more points than captain), I just thought that since it's the last year, i'll just give it my best and last shot. Since I didn't register myself to participate in any event before the heats months ago, I could join because runners are not to participate.

Then yea, although I didn't have any running events, at least I'm participating in something.
When the captains powerball and mini soccer games were carried out concurrently, my team was actually made up of 3 malay girls, one guy and myself. But when Mr Yeo said that it's supposed to be 3 guys 2 girls, no choice, put me over to Apache 2, because they 3 want play tgt obviously, lol. where both teams had 3 girls and 2 guys, last minute. After 2 10-minute matches had been carried out, it was our turn. Up against Cherokee 3. Which includes Wei Jie, Wilson and Adam and 2 other lower sec girls. I was like. Shit. I know they're pros. lol. Tall, strategic and lots and lots of stamina. haha, I tried to build up as much teamwork with the other 4 in a super short time, but I don't know. It doesn't seem to work. I tried my best to snatch and hit the cones, but cannot leh, despite the other 4 were from volleyball cca. :\ We lost, but I'm just glad I didn't regret participating and giving all I've got after lazing for 1-2 years. Cherokee 3 won the captains powerball event. Awesomeness :D

Okay after losing I went back to my place and continued sweating like some pig. After cooling down and watching the events after that, Hidayah suddenly came to me and asked me if I was fit for a 4x100m relay, as one of their team member suffered a leg cramp after the gruelling 4x400m event earlier on. After acknowledging the situation, I obliged with no hesitation. Actually I was esctatic la, hahaha. I was quite glad that Hidayah just came to me. Then she gave me a choice to be 1st or 2nd runner. I was afriad I might screw up as I've not trained for veeeeeeeeeery long. I chose to be the 2nd runner instead, which comes down to have those powerful sec4s including Pei Jun as my relay competitors. It was rather nervewrecking, seriously. As Hidayah was passing the baton and I was jogging on preparing to grab it, it reminded me of how it was like when I was in primary school. All the strategies and practices and most importantly, teamwork. Sort of, you trust in every of your team member to run with their fullest potential. When I was near Stella, she gave me that blur look. I didn't know why at that moment, I just thought why wasn't she jogging along when I'm on my way. So I just shouted ''RUN!'' to her. And she did. She told me when we were walking back that she was shocked, because she expected Gena, the one who had leg cramps to be passing to baton to her, not me. She even wondered if she was on the wrong lane! hahah. Everyone ran well though. :D

After the event she said initially we were 2nd, when Aliyah(dont know how to spell) was the 4th runner, but the mohegan girl (sports girl) was faster. And with that, we clinched a 3rd. For me, it was my first medal in my 4 years in Hillgrove. Rather sad, but I couldn't do anything with that either, when I couldn't believe I couldn't do it. Participating in my favourite 100m dash in Sec2 disappointed me when I got 4th or 5th. This year, having a medal was all thanks to a leg cramp(:P) and Hidayah. Pure luck, and I'm really really grateful and happy.
That feeling is simply undescribable. Initially the thought of being an ex-athelete, now I'm feeling increasingly encouraged and emotionally active. It's like a tiny stepping stone to glory again, a sudden boost. hahaha exagerrating.

Oh oh, and this year's Champion House is APACHE!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Like finally, after 6 years of Lakota as the Champion House.
heheheheh.
And Cherokee is the Champion Cheerleading house.
Their cheer was superb!
Not only that, I kept telling people that the Chinese girl who was always in the center is very chio. Very chio, chio! hahahah. With fringe or no fringe also chio!
I could feel the confidence in her with her expression and smooth moves.
I would date her if I was a guy, LOL. hehehe.

Evidently, this year's annual Track and Field Championships was the best I've ever attended.
It definitely was.