
Clary is evil to give me 3 quizes to do.
RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!!!
okok relax.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY", YOU SAY ?
Super Junior M - Wo De Er Fen Zhi Yi
- Okay la! suju leh!
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Kim Dong Wan - Secret
- lol secret.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Wheesung - Love Is Delicious
- Mmmmmm!
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Super Junior Happy - Pajama Party
- YEAH!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Big Bang - Shake It
- LOL, shake shake.
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Wonder Girls - Tell Me
- Hahaha, omona!
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
MC Mong - Circus
- Walao.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Shinhwa - RUN
- lolol
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Super Junior T - Rokkugo!
- HAHAHA YES. ROKKUGO!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIES?
Super Junior M - Ai Ni Ai Ni
- Ah yes agree.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Super Junior Happy - Sunny
- Eh all subgroups at one go!
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Epik High Ft. Younha - Umbrella
- Shit.
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Super Junior T - Chut Cha
- LOL.
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Epik High Ft. Jisun - One
- Time is tickin, t-time is tickin away!
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Wonder Girls - So Hot
- o:
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Super Junior - Don't Don
- Woah, nice.
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Shinhwa - RUN
- Yay!
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Big Bang - Mad About You
- Logical what.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Super Junior Happy - Cooking? Cooking!
- I can cook? I can cook!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
SHINee - Replay
- Ask me that again!
Okeh this is quiza number 2.
Name 20 people you can think of right now.
Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people.
At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this.
1 - Joni
2 - Justin
3 - Cheryl
4 - Gavin
5 - Ken
6 - Stefan
7 - Peijun
8 - Waynn
9 - Corin
10 - Jeremy
11 - Mei Jia
12 - Shawn (xiaofire)
13 - Alvin
14 - xiaoxing
15 - Sunny
16 - Kester (HoroYukuri)
17 - Dorisa
18 - Giennieve
19 - babyqiqi
20 - Weiquan
1. How did you meet 14? @ xiaoxing
It's a nipple and dimple affair.
2. What would you do if you never ever met 1? @ joni
I would have missed out a lot on life's many events!
3. What if 9 and 20 dated? @ corin and weiquan
I got ask 20 before de leh. Look compatible la, but don't think will fit each other.
4. How about 6 and 17? @ stefan and dorisa
Woah, maybe? But not likely.
5. Describe 3. @ cheryl
Hahaha, super sister.
6. Is 8 attractive? @ waynn
Yes! Friendly too!
7. Describe 7. @ peijun
Crazy, siao.
8. Do you know any of 12's family members? @ shawn (xiaofire)
Lol no.
9. What would you do if 18 confessed that he/she liked you? @ giennieve
I'd be elated! Because I like her too! hahaha.
10. What language does 15 speak?? @ sunny
English, Chinese. There may be others I don't know of.
11. Who is 9 going out with? @ corin
Eh this I know. Jean. lols.
12. How old is 16? @ kester (HoroYukuri)
Seventeen!
13. When is the last time you spoke to 13? @ alvin
One week ago I think.
14. What is 2's favourite band/singer? @ justin
Alamak, I don't know.
15. Would you ever date 4? @ gavin
No. LOL.
16. Would you ever date 1? @ joni
YES.
17. Is 19 single? @ babyqiqi
I don't think so.
18. What is 10's last name? @ jeremy
Tan.
19. Would you date 11? @ mei jia
Definitely.
20. What is 3's school? @ cheryl
SIM University.
21. Where does 16 live? @ kester (HoroYukuri)
Somewhere on the purple line.
22. What is 5's favourite thing? @ ken
MUSIC.
23. Have you seen 2 naked?
Eh walao why you ask this kind of question one.
24. How would you feel if 9 and 10 dated each other? @ corin and jeremy
How would I feel? They won't match. Nonono.
25. Will you ever want to kiss 13 on the lips? @ alvin
LOL. no.
26. Do you love anyone from the above 20?
Ah yes, of course.
5 people: I shall not be evil like Clary to ask people to do this quiz. lolol.
This is the final quiza.
The format is just like the first one.
How are you feeling today?
Super Junior - Marry U
- There're alot of weddings recently.
Will you get far in life?
SHINee - Love Should Go On
- Go on on on on on.
How do your friends see you?
Lexy - Ma People
- Yeah! I'm your people!
Will you get married?
Super Junior Happy - Good Luck!
- lol, good luck.
What's the story of your life like?
Tae Yang - Look Only At Me
- o_o
What's secondary school life like?
A'STAR 1 - 1,2,3,4 back
- shit la.
How can you get ahead in life?
Shinhwa - So In Love
- zzz.
How do you feel about your friends?
Big Bang - With You
- :D
Describe them.
Wonder Girls - This Time
- They sing slow songs?
What's tomorrow gonna be like?
Ivy - Sonata of Temptation
- hype hype!
What's in store for the weekend?
Super Junior T - Chut Cha
- Fascinating.
Describe yourself.
Super Junior M - Miracle
- It's a miracle how I was born.
Describe your parents.
Big Bang - Lie
- lol.
How's your life going?
Big Bang - Last Farewell
- Eh. ):
What song will they play at your funeral?
Wonder Girls - Tell Me
- Great, I will die twice.
How does the world see you?
Lee Hyori - Toc Toc Toc
- I'm actually running out of the songs I chose on my media player. tsk.
Will you have a happy life?
Super Junior Happy - You & I
- How many more qns are you going to ask? -.-
What do your friends really think of you?
Younha - Houkiboshi
- I don't even know what that means.
Do people secretly lust after you?
Super Junior - U
- No, they lust after you.
How do I make myself happy?
You ask too many qns.
What should you do with your life?
You should stop doing this, seriously.
Will you have children?
Get a life.