
Spar·tan
- adjective
1. of or pertaining to Sparta or its people.
2. suggestive of the ancient Spartans; sternly disciplined and rigorously simple, frugal, or austere.
3. brave; undaunted.
4. Marked by brevity of speech; laconic.
Spartans first fam outing: Sentosa.
Had lots of fun, too bad some didn't join us in the water.
It was a good thing min brought a camera, a handful of hilarious stuffs were taken and recorded.
Obviously, I wanted to absorb as much uv rays as possible on my rare trip to Sentosa since last year with Rachel, and with the rest of the time spent on school.
That's why, at one time I just stood beside the water while the rest were playing, and made my face face the sun above. Burn baby burn!
htp, prince, haigui and xiaoai were literally carrying each other on their shoulders and throwing them down.
Played various games in the water and on shore.
Awesome stuff, pictures are at min's side.
Spartan's first fam outing was one hell of a day but Spartans's still not Spartans without the rest of the members. Not to forget Kai, i think it's not easy to hang out with the rest of us, being the only malay that is.(i think) I've experienced this kind of situation before, and in this case we speak madarin most of the time. Spartans may be fun to be with altogether, but I think at times we need to think about the rest of the members too. yea?

Short hair? no.
