Got tagged by Jeremy to do this quiz!
(I've done one somewhat similar to this, regarding the questions asked, which was tagged by Peijun :D)
1) Do you wish to do this test?
It's a test? Is it upon 100?
2a) Who is more important to you? Friends or Boyfriend?
Friends. As mentioned in the previous quiz, I've learnt my lesson.
2b) Who is more important to you? Friends or Girlfriend?
Friends. I dont have a girlfriend, if i have one, I think i'll choose my sister.
3) Who is the person I trust most?
Myself. No wait, I think I've lied to myself before. I trust everyone, but if you exclude forms of life, I'll choose my restuffable monkey daughter named Rhappy.
4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
Compared to last year, I've learnt to become more confident. In terms of social relations and speaking to a large crowd. There's still ample space for improvement though.
5) Do you like Jay Chou?
Yes, I like Jay Chou, but I don't go gaga over him.
6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes I believe. But I've never seen a rainbow straight after the rain.
7) What is your goal this year?
To be well prepared for the 'O' levels and do it well. (to appear on the powerpoint slide, lol) and aim to achieve points of <10.
8) Do you believe in eternity love?
For my restuffable daughter, yes! That was my sweetest 16th birthday present!
9) Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
How to break someone's heart? Grab and pull? Then I've helped her to commit suicide then.
10) What feeling do you love most?
With friends, sharing joy and laughter.
11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
My other half? Requirements would be to return to the other half of mine.
12) List out 5 best friends of yours (no rank)
I choose not to list them out; I love all my friends.
13) Are you lame?
No, unless I fall down and injure my back.
14) What do you think is the most important thing in my life?
The screws in my body, or else I wouldn't be here doing this quiz.
15) If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
Heat vision, so that I could turn to darker shade of brown anytime I want.
16) Describe the person who tagged me in 5 words.
Organiser, crazy, listener, understanding and passionate.
17) What have you done to please yourself?
Hahaha, sleep.
18) If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
When my mother forced me to cut short hair, to a length under the ears. Because at that time I was so depressed and cried while covering my head with my blanket, resembling a muslim woman wearing a tudong. I was very dark then, so I really looked like one.
19) Name one girl you are madly in love with.
Yoo Bin, from Wonder Girls!
20) What music do you like the most?
K-pop! heheheheeh.
& I tag Peijun to do this quiz :D
& Usual day at bunk, after reaching at 6. (: