
Beanie.
Finally, 8 lessons of the chinese compo workshop is over
Besides screaming out answers at random times to add points, I didn't really learn much from the workshop.
With 5/4 days(1 which I skipped for badminton) of staying back after school to rush syllabus, Ms Wang succeeded in completing all the chapters tested in the midyearexams.
Despite the fact that I mentioned that having less than 5 hours of sleep daily increases the risk of getting heart diseases, I can't seem to be able to achieve an average of 8 hours of sleep daily. ):
Yea my time management is bad, except for times where I really wanna do my work and do it well.
That is why I must spend less time facing this box, clicking and pressing buttons like an idiot for hours aimlessly, not even playing games at all!
Not bunking tomorrow.
I'm aware that Jonie hasn't been bunking for the past 3 weeks as she said, but if I'm not wrong tomorrow would be the first time I've paused bunking in 2 and a half years.
Not implying anything, but to me it's quite awesome, to have a place which you go regularly every week/everyday, not to mention the people I got to know there, to have evolved to more than just a cyber cafe to attract gamers. Old/new bunkers may know very well what I mean. (:
Notes. Revise. Practice. Memorise. Read Aloud. Technics. Strategy.
Study and speeze brainjuices!
*Imagines those top-scorers for PSLE&'O'lvls promoting chicken essence*