Finally.
One day I can go out day till night.
No tuitions, no school, no nothing.
Met up with Suki at zonex. Amanda came along too.
Planned to go fareast to shop for more punkstar;starharvest tees.
In the end stopped at heeren for suki to chnge her clothes.
Was disappointed that we couldn't make our way down to fareast as it was pouring damn heavily. Walked around heeren instead.
Surprisingly, suki noticed the 'PUNKSTAR' word. Yay.
I've been there before, but I guess the designs then weren't that attractive, I don't even rmbr heeren has a punkstar outlet.
Felt bad making Suki and Amanda wait, as I was literally the only one running around browsing the tshirt designs and hurrying to try them on like some mad cow.
I bought only 4 items, costing up to 88. Because I wanna become a member, and to become a freaking member you have to buy up to a total of 80. _l_
Send that member card to me asap I tell you.
lmao.
Headed back to bunk.
banana, seaghost and mymum was there. ss and opti came later.
Tobi helped me with the 140nobadnomiss, lvl 18 storymode.
yay.
After so long, I can advance with storymode.
I can't look ichibang now because I spent so much money on, tshirts. >_>
But I don't have time to look ichibang because it's the tmd important year.
Shall live with it.
Study and play!
OH.
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY RENEE! :D

