cake head. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35544031?origin\x3dhttp://rhapsody-soul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2 Different Tears

hi. i'm charlene. if you have difficulties pronouncing my name, i respond to Eh. i'd take Korean as a third language. i love sports, the beach and the sun. i fancy exhilarating thrill rides and horror movies, i'd like to taste food from all over the world and i love caffe latte, homemade. lastly, Singaporean.

Music: Big Bang, Jay Park, 2PM, Lee Hyori, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, BEAST, MBLAQ

Twitter: xrhap

CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG!

ShoutMix chat widget

WITHOUT YOU
Schools/Networks.

09S07
2E1 06
agnes
alyssa
aqilah
aung htet
avalyn
biyu
charlene
cindy
dina
eileen
elaine koh
elaine chong
hazwani
huiling
jena
jeremy
jiexin
ken
kien zhong
kweecheng
marilyn
meihui
peishi
qianyi
sebastian
shun yu
shuyi
syahidah
vedelene
wanzhen
weilun
wenxi
wilson
yuzalina

Auditioners/Bunkers.

adelene
audrey
beckie
bobbie
cassie
cheehoe
christopher
chutima
cindy
clara
clarissa
clarissa
corin
deborah
desmond
dimpleboi
dorisa
elaine
erica
esther
evelyn
gavin
germaine
giennieve
gooodboy
hidayah
huifen
huimin
jasmine
jean
jiamin
jocie
jenjira
joselyn
julia
junhao
kaihoon
kenneth
leost
lina
lynette
mark
micaela
michelle
mir0kii
nicholas
qiqi
rebecca
reen
ronald
ruiqi
sheryl
sophie
stella
suki
vanessa
vivian
wankin
waynn
wei ching
winny
woosa
xiaocats
xtouran
yinfang
yizhen
yukie
yulin

Wonderfuls/Kpop!

charlene
hyewon
jiefang
joey
loo eng
qian ru
shiqi
wenzhuang
xue er

SHOCK

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
June 2010

CREDITS
layout by seisha/ladun.
header by yours truly.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 | 11:54 PM

Happy Birthday to Me! :D

A great big thank you to all who wished me a Happy Birthday &gave presents!
:D:D:D
I'm finally 16!

School.
Presents are not a must for me, a Happy Birthday would be enough to make me grin.(:
During D&T period was a first for me. Touched and esctatic.
Someone told Mr Bala it was my birthday, then after greeting they sang me birthday songs, English& Chinese ver. (x
I pai-sehed/blushed my way through. Haha.

Rushed home after school then went out again, headed to bunk.
Met up with Horo, Tobi and Syaoran.
Alvin was there too! lols.
Tobi passed me my presents and I was to open the one enveloped.
They're 5 gift vouchers of $10 from Build-a-Bear Workshop!
I've neven been there, not to say built a bear there before, so i was rather clueless, of what these vouchers could get me. o:

Four of us then headed to Suntec to 'build-a-bear'.
Tobi told me they initially wanted to buy me a dog, cux it's cute.
But they were afraid I wouldn't like it, so they left the choosing to me instead.
Wise decision indeed :D

Horo made one with me too!
It's our first time making one. He chose a blue patched bear, i chose a brown monkey!
The friendly staff then lead us to the churning fur machine thing.
We chose it to be stuffed medium.
She helped us to fill it up, we were just needed to step on the pedal.
When she did that for my monkey, I said, "This looks very wrong to me, LOL"
The fur comes out from a pipe-like thing, so she's actually just pushing the monkey in and out of each leg and hands. You can imagine. lol.
Then she asked us to take a heart, rub it 3times to our heads, cheeks and nose, then to our bears.
Quite fun, although it's rather silly. We made a wish with the heart in between our palms and stuffed it in our bears.
Horo's bear is shedding at such a young age. lol.
We brushed our bears of excess fur, since it's new.

After that it's time for the clothes!
My monkey's a girl, Horo's bear is a guy.
He got cool boxers, I got my monkey a striped-red panties. HOW COOL IS THAT. LOL.
Then we went round choosing what to dress our bears as.
Horo's bear dressed just like his style. I tried to find t-shirt and jeans, but it makes my monkey looks seriously man-nish. LOL.
When fitting on the clothes ourselves, it's like putting on clothes on a baby, just that it's not moving. lmao.
Tried on a skirt, but that looks horribly ugly on a monkey.
In the end I chose an eskimo coat for her.
It looks just like my pet monkey in maple!

Time for filling in details for my new born monkey!
I named her Rhappy and she's new born, same birthday as me! :D
A pretty new born! :D
Horo called his Kororo! It's born on his birthday, last year, lols.
Horo's bear is very cute, seriously. (:
His was $62, mine was $61.70.
Too much for a bear? It is, but I think it's rather worth it.
If the stuffing has become too soft after prolonged hugging, I can go back anytime to restuff it, for free! ^^
The experience gone through was something new to me, and this birthday present is the most unique and special I've ever received throughout my secondary school life. :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY PRESENT, Horo, Tobi, Syaoran, Rachel and Chutima! :D:D:D

The box that our bears were put in with the birth certificate is a Cub Condo, as printed on the box. LOL.
We didn't put sounds in our bears. Horo said he's gonna hug it to sleep, if it makes sounds then it would wake him up.
I was like, ''Ya, later suddenly say "KISS ME" I think you will chua tio sia!"

After which we went back bunk.
Qiqi had reached, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek! Aww <3
First time someone gave me a kiss as a birthday present, how sweet! (:
Went to glasshouse Fish&Co. to eat with Horo, Tobi, Syaoran and Qiqi!
To my surprise there were other people who celebrated their birthday there too!
So lucky uhs, 1/23 :D

Bought a cake from Bengawan Solo, then we headed home. (:
Reached home at around 11.30pm.
Alvin said he owes me a present. Haha, he's a good guy la. lols.

I really enjoyed my day today, it's unlike any other year I've celebrated. ^^

A sincere and grateful THANK YOU to all who wished me a Happy Birthday again; be it through sms, facetoface, indirectly, onthephone, friendster or tagboard!

A SWEET SIXTEEN FOR ME INDEED :D


I almost forgot! Syaoran learnt Photoshop C3 from scratch just to complete this magnificent birthday card! I'm VERY touched by this. Never had someone did this for me before. xD THANK YOU SYAORAN! <3