Hoho, it's 3am in the morning and I can't sleep.
For me, despite the convenience SMRT has made for passengers by extending it's services on christmas eve till 1.30am, it's sorta useless.
Even though you feel tired on the train, unless you're with friends that is, once you reach home, you're sure to bathe and all that. Won't you be energetic again?
Too bad i can't ton, but it's better to ton on New Year's eve (:
If i can. -.-
Christmas eve.
Stayed home to maple till 4pm before going out.
Reached bunk at around 5.30 to see latte's rebonded head!
Headed to arcade and saw Matthew and Justin kor.
Pretty pretty.
It's still tiny, but it's unlikely to grow ):
Left dbg to Tiong Bahru; Rachel's xmas dinner!
The buffet-dinner was nice.
Even though I'm skinny, I still eat okay! ):
After the dinner Rachel's mum guided me on which busstop to take to plaza sing.
Along the way, orchard road and beyond were swimming with people.
SPRAY, SPRAY SPRAY.
Santa hats and devil horns!
Giant hands and goodie bags! o.o
Reached bunk and saw Elaco and Thunder.
Followed lex, ck, sena, qiqi, hanx, evilz and some others to cineleisure.
It was like a landmine!
People targeting people to spray at.
The guys love to spray at banglas and I don't know why, lol.
Qiqi and the guys can ton, I can't ):
Gah, so can't watch movie with them.
Trained back home.
What a coincidence, saw Ken, David and gang. They came from the green line way. lmao.
Oh and lastly,

