Initially wanted to tan as usual, but the weather wasn't as pleasant.
Had lunch at Koufu.
& Trailing along the shores of Palawan, I noticed this statue.
Man, i think the person who carved or decided to place this magnificent statue here must have been super thoughtful.
Haha, it's super nice though. :D
We lingered for awhile more before leaving Sentosa.
Rachel went for Ms Yanti's farewell party, while I headed home.
Oh oh!
On the train, we saw the guy who acted in Homerun and I Not Stupid 1&2.
Goodness, I kept wanting to get a few more glances of him, but it was super difficult;
he knew and glanced back too.
.__.
Make me have to act as if I'm not fascinated and nothing's happening.
Eeeeevil. >:(
I LOVE JJ 林俊杰!
After waiting from the getting back of EOY papers till now, I'm finally able to own my first JJ album!
Daddy agreed to buy it for me as reward, for the physics paper itself >:D
&Yes, it's the 新加坡特别版.
heh.
FYI: He's got two dimples, like me! :D:D:D
heeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee.
