Bunked first. Saw Melvin, Val and another girl i know.
Sunny came soon after. Then came Corin. Ck too.
We played together for quite awhile.
SO SORRY TO CK.
Sunny and I did his lv.38 licence. I though nvr press confirm means nvr lvl.
feel so bad la ):
Then I kept saying sorry to Ck. T.T
Around 8pm Sunny, Corin and I went to eat at Pizza Hut.
& I shall consider this anniversary as celebrated bahs(:
Thanks Sunny :D
I shall buy my black skinnies some time this week.
MUST :D
I'll never touch anybody's licence without the owner's permission again x.x
Because Ck said he waited for months to do that licence ))))x
Saturday, November 3rd, 2007
I forgot to put this picture in :D

It was the first night of 'The Gathering of The Undead' event, in celebration of Halloweeeen (x I managed to take a group photo of all the undeads.
& It was the first time i stayed at Escape until night time!
Went marketing at IMM with daddy& mummy in the afternoon,
reached bunk at around 5.30pm.
The usual bunkers came back only later.
Erzi (NLB) came bunk :D
Bunked with winny, erzi & his friend.
Gabby told me she saw me at Escape the other day!
Omg, she was one of the many Rulangs. O:
I love her la (:
She saw me at bunk before, nowonder she told me she didn't dare said hi, scared it's not me.
But too bad I've never seen her before ):
Bunk was empty at 9, but was filled up near 9.45 o:
Shawn keeps calling me ' EEE rhapsody. '
Di-siaoing with my ' X rhapsody '
.___.
rofl.
Went home with erzi and walked him near the busstop before heading home :D
I haven't really bought anything to 'celebrate' the 31st x:
& I wanna go shopping with mummy tmr! )x