Didn't plan to go out today, but to maple instead.Eventually i did, with my sister.
Bunked for awhile, from arnd 6 to 8pm.
I forgot to bring my bunk member card, so i was supposed to pay $7.60.
Countergirl: Ni bu shi member meh?
Me: Wo shi, ke shi wo wang ji dai member card.
Countergirl: Orh i thought ni shi member de.
Countergirl: $4.40
Me: Eh ni charge wo member rate ar?
Countergirl: uh.
So sweet man!
I thanked her two times. rofl. :D
There's an advantage of going bunk regularly uh. lol.
Met up with sis at AMK Hub.
Bought my curry puff at Old Chang Kee xD
Not enough, so i wanted Mos Burger too :B
After that sis kept calling me pig :\
I laughed alot on our way home.
At first we talked about the nicknames our friends called us.
Until sis said she got one friend called 'Nelson Tan'
Obviously, her friends must have mocked him as 'bird lay egg'
So i laughed like some piece of shit along the pathway. lol.
Another time was when sis almost tripped.
I know it's mean but i cannot control my laughter.
So i made an awkward pose : the pose which i always make when i laugh and try to control my bladder ._.
She wanted to take a picture but her hp was in my back pocket. rofl.
It was a fun day luh :D
Starting work on the 1st of Dec!
{' E Rhapsody '}
{' X Rhapsody'}
._.
