& He even mentioned that the slips weren't even printed out yet.
D:
He said we could only get it back on the last day of school; for us, on November 2nd that is ._.
Yay, one extra period to clean the classroom, care to scrub the concrete floor?
For Maths, Pei Shi (as expected :D) is the best student.
Whereas i got the best improved :D
Ms Chong told me she compared SA1 results to SA2 results.
Yea, I failed my MYE paper & climbed back up for EOYs. (x
Both Pei Shi and I got a notebook as an encouragement.
So failing isn't a bad thing afterall, isit? lol x:
Hurray for Thursday!
All teachers had meetings after school, so when I walked restlessly to the library, Ms Chew told me there's no library duty today.
" Thank you, byebye! " was all I said when i turned my back and flashed a wide grin across my face.xD
I really can't wait for tomorrow, despite the fact that we aren't gonna receive our result slips :\
Because tomorrow's the start of 3E6's chalet! :D
&yup, I'm staying over.
I hope the end-of-year class outing, which is a chalet would be a success this time, as the bbq organised by Jeremy and me failed to even start collecting monay.
Go Yong Liang go!
And I sure hope most '2E1E1's would turn up if the chalet is successfully booked ^^

