It's as if i have bad hair days
everyday. my pong pong hair sucks when tied up.
I don't know what name to put for my class T! i have to make the decision tomorrow. shit mannnnnnnn.
I went for the book talk by local authour, Felix Cheong this afternoon @the mrl too.

This is the picture printed on the last page of his second book 'The Woman In The Last Carriage' under the 'About Author' section.
I learnt quite a bit about him.
Guess how old is Felix Cheong?
42 he said o: still looking rather young eh?
His first book was ' The Call From Crying House ' and it was published last year.
It's quite interesting, as his books are those mystery types. And the setting is Katong and Bishan MRT. One is related to the haunted house and Bishan also.
He mentioned about ' rumours ' that if you take the last train from Bishan MRT there would be a woman inside, because Bishan MRT was once a cemetery? I'm not too sure about this but yes, i've heard about it myself.
Quite an interesting session with him, and i bought both his books& he signed them. This is the first time i went to his book talk, because i didn't go last year. :D
I Love Weekends. Woooooo!
I want my tan back.
I want my tan back.
I want my tan back.
booooooooooooooooooooooo.
iMUSTgetmytanback.