Okay. Went to bunk on friday, with the help of silent. o.o Went today. rave is still as cute as ever. Platina is a girl! oh my tian. I didn't know until rave told me. haha. ><
I'm like, 5k to lvl 23. & rave is already 23 T.T oh,and met renwoaoyou(ken) on the way to the EastWestLine. ^^ i'm still addicted to AuditionSEA, that's no doubt about that.
School .. i should say, tough. :S
POA textbook as thick as my pillow,
PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY textbook as thick as my bolster,
DNT textbook as thick as my mattress.
Hahaha, I was just exaggerating =\
& I'm suppossed to bring all of them, oh and i totally forgot about MATHS, to school; ON MONDAY. Monday blues, yeah. It's like lugging a rock to school, and lugging it all the way back. Sigh. Imagine if i had BIO. That's gonna kill, BIG time --
Being an UpperSecondary student feels as if you are, sorta, BIG, in a sense that you're big in authority, not as big as Er Eric Koh -- (Is that his surname? Or have I remembered it wrongly? o.o) Okayy, and the sec1s, 2s. hehe. It's just a good feeling. :)
I'm still thinking on how to celebrate my birthday with friends. How great, the saturday before my b`dae is stolen by the fort factory visit. Rawr. ): I'm definitely going to bunk on either days. ^^ OOOOHHHH. I will be lvl 23 before my b`dae, 23.o1 ! The pretty numbers ^^ LOL, how about a "birthday suit" on that day. Not THAT birthday suit (i know what`cha thinking yo. LOL :x), -- changing rhap's outfit !(:
Spectacular! yay :DD
I simply can't wait. ><
Counting down;
16 days! <3
